Hey y'all!!
I decided
to switch things up this week and report something a little different this
week. So, since I've been out for almost 4 months, I decided to write down a
few things I've learned while being on my mission.
WHAT I'VE
LEARNED AS A MISSIONARY:
![]() |
| Elder Pena and Elder Roderick go "Redneck Hunting." |
1. The world
doesn’t revolve around Matthew Roderick (anymore).
2. The Church
is TRUE.
3. Jesus
Christ is my Savior.
4. Teaching
Primary is the BEST job in the Church.
5. A
busy missionary is a happy missionary.
6. When
you're a missionary, you're invincible.
7. You must
get used to people staring at you for an extra ten seconds. (I guess a guy
wearing white shirt and tie in Walmart isn't normal.)
8. You
can’t take everything personally. (Except when your mom sends you Listerine as
a Christmas gift...then you take that personally).
9. You
can be the most righteous person in the world but God doesn't love you any more
than the homeless man on the side of the road.
10. Three Elders knocking on doors at night is
a perfect way to scare people half to death.
11. If you go hunting with a member, you
better wear a camo jumpsuit.
12. If you want the local ward to like you,
grab a member and shove pie in his face. It'll be all over Insta- gram in
seconds.
13. You actually have an excuse to be annoying
by talking everyone.
14. Don't Bible bash...but when you do, WIN
AND MAKE SURE YOUR OPPONENT KNOWS IT.
15. Miracles actually happen!
![]() |
| Elder Roderick thanks his Thanksgiving host with a fist full of pie. |
Have a great
week!! Love you all!
Elder Roderick


No comments:
Post a Comment