Who are your top favorite companions and why?
That is a good
question you asked but I couldn't possibly identify a top favorite
companion! So, I'm just going to list my companions and tell you
something I learned from each of them!
Elder Auaea- I learned true humility from him! He
grew up in the most humble of circumstances and he is grateful for everything
he has.
Elder Gilliat- He taught me the importance of diligent
study. Before he left to Brazil he studied Portuguese for an hour every morning
and it definitely paid off.
Elder Pena- The kid had the most-tender heart of
anyone I've ever met. He could talk with anyone and find love for them.
Elder Covington- He taught me the importance of working
with members and how to balance the fun with the seriousness in missionary
work.
Elder Flake- He taught me how to work hard and that
being a cowboy isn't all that bad!
Elder Larsen- That kid can find laughter in anything
and it helped me relax in times of stress.
Elder Johnson- That little squirt can literally pin
anyone in wrestling. So, the moves he taught me are worth more value than anything
because I can use them on Nate when I get home! J
Elder Gosar- That kid worked my butt off, and from
him I learned the importance of exactness in all things.
Elder Cottle- I learned from him how to connect with
people and make them feel important. He did that with everyone we taught.
Elder Detmer- I've learned the importance of
preparation from him. He prepared for a long time to serve a mission, and I can
tell you that it's already paying off.
No comments:
Post a Comment