Quotes from Elder Roderick (in letters to his parents and siblings)
"I've already gained 4 lbs since being on my mish! (all muscle OBVIOUSLY!)"
"Random thought - Is twitter even funny without me? PROBABLY NOT @MR0ds >>>"
"Here in ATL North everyone seems to be sent from the devil to persecute Mormon missionaries. HaHa just kidding."
To his sister Emily:
"When you're playing soccer, be aggressive and break somebody's collar bone. Just kidding, only break their arm."
"Do the teachers at Hillside still remember me as the kid that got thrown through the ceiling?"
We also received a letter from Matthew's mission companion, Elder Auaea aka "Elder Tonga":
"I am truly blessed to have your son to be my companion. It is so great. He helped me a lot in different ways. I love him as a brother to me. I will do my very best to protect him even with my life. I am so grateful for your son Elder Roderick for his sincere desire to serve."
No comments:
Post a Comment