Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wedding Bells and Baptism Covenants

Hellooooo family and everyone else!!                                                      

An unforgettable & delicious delivery from Brian Smith
I'm sorry but my letter this week is going to be really short. I got on the computer 20 minutes ago and I have to leave in 15 minutes. I feel bad but I haven’t had time to do anything today! This morning we got a phone call from a member in our ward, whose wife is battling cancer, and their basement flooded! So we've been there all day helping them out! It reminded me of the time in Hickory Flat when our apartment flooded. Haaaa! So, I'm sorry to all those who wrote to me this week and I didn't respond, but I'll reply to you next week!
Brian Smith makes a surprise visit to the Elders












This week was incredible! I wish I had more time to tell you about everything. YES, Brian Smith surprised us by visiting earlier in the week!! It was so awesome!! I love that man so much!! It was amazing to talk with him and to hear about how well all my friends are doing. We were beyond grateful for all of the food he brought us too. We ate wings and ribs for 3 days! His visit was something I'll never forget!

Stacy and Brain are married on March 25, 2015
                                   Stacy and Brian got married this week AND Stacy got baptized on Saturday! WOOOOHOOOO!! I can't even explain the joy and happiness I experienced this week with those two! They are doing great. The wedding was at a member's home and the baptism was super spiritual! Our 90-year-old investigator, Miss Hunter, came to it and then she came to church again the next day too. I love her so much! 
Stacy is baptized on Saturday, March 28, 2015
Everything is going really well! I'm so sorry I have absolutely no time to write today but I'll provide more details next week. I promise!
Enjoy Conference this weekend! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Elder Roddy


P.S. Give COLE my love! PERU! That's so sick!! I love that kid! He is going to kill it as a missionary!


No comments:

Post a Comment